Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"What were you thinking????"

It was a beautiful morning and Tiana, Max and Ryan decided to go out and jump on the trampoline! I could hear squeals of delight so I went out to check it out! This is what I found!!

Don't you just love the pure delight on Ryan's face? I yelled, "What are you thinking??? Now your pajamas are soaked!!" Then I went inside to grab my camera. I came back outside to find Ryan with his head hanging low and he was starting to put the hose back. I asked why he was doing that and said I wanted to get a picture of it!! I then hear Tiana say, "I told you she was joking and that she's not really mad!" So he willingly started squirting again!!
So much fun to jump in the water!
I love seeing them so happy and having sooo much fun!
So, what do you do when someone squirts you?? You get them back!!!
And, if that's not enough, what do you do??? Why, what else, you squirt the neighbors!!! Ah, the joys of summer and being young!!

2 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

I could get into some of that right now!! It is so so hot!!

Katie staten said...

Such great experiences for you and your girls.