Thursday, July 16, 2009

Temple Trip and Visiting with Rowleys!

I went back up to Ogden and picked up my sister Lori from Texas. It was great to see her. We visited and then we stayed the night with our mommy! It was so wonderful to get up with my sister and go to the temple! We had a great experience. We visited with family for the day and then we back to our Santaquin to visit with our friends the Rowleys. I wish I could even tell you how much I love this family!! Emily and I served in the Primary and Young Women's presidency together and we became very close. We did pre-school and Joy school together. I think the world of Emily!! Now, if you've talked with Tiana for more than an hour, you've probably heard her talk about her friend Tyler. Tyler and Tia are the very best friends you could hope for. They both have great imaginations and it is a lot of fun to see what their minds will come up with!!! We laugh because there doesn't even need to be any communication between them - they just know what the other is thinking!! I miss Tyler a lot too!!! I would keep him if his family would let me!!! We were very blessed to have them come and stay with us last summer - we had a blast!! Larisa and their son Nathan were also best friends! They had a lot of fun together. Unfortunately, Nathan had scout camp a good portion of the time we were there. We missed him, but Larisa had a great time playing with his younger sisters!! Here are some pictures of their creative adventures!!

Tia and Tyler came in with their pants hiked up, acting like nerds and singing, "Sing a Simple Song." They like to try and make us laugh, and they are very successful at it


They thought it would be fun to wear each others shirts!
This was my personal favorite! I walked down stairs and found Tyler playing baseball and Tiana was being the sports reporter. He would swing and she would give the play by play while typing. Then they would switch places. I think they did this for about an hour! How did they think to do this?? I love those creative minds!
They wanted to take their monkeys to build a bear, but they need a little bit more money! So they asked for ways to make money. This was one way - they picked up some dead trees and took them out to the dumpster. I loved watching their team work as they lifted the trees up!!We are so grateful for great friends!!

2 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

I just love all of the pictures you have of me :)

val m said...

I don't know why I didn't pull out my camera that day!!!! Just wait there are a lot on my next couple of entries, but I have to go to bed now!