Thursday, July 2, 2009

Our Trip to Utah!!

I was able to find a great deal on plane tickets to Utah, so the girls and I headed out for two weeks. We left on June 15th and returned on July 1st! We missed Chris on our trip but he was unable to get the time off. Basically, we took two vacations back to back and spent a week with family and a week back in our old home town visiting with friends! One of the first stops was to see my mom! My mom lives right next to the temple, isn't her view beautiful???? It was so good to see her and we stayed in apartment a couple of different nights. Where ever my mom lives she brings such an amazing spirit!! How was I so blessed to have her as a mother? It was so nice to wake up early and just walk across the street and visit the temple! I was able to do a session in less time than it takes to drive one way where I live!!
You can see her bedroom railing and see how close she really is to the temple!
The brick building in between is a church museum, that shares the same lot as the temple.

4 comments:

Katie staten said...

How nice to be SOOOOOOO close to a Temple. I'm so glad you got to see your mom and family and friends, but I'm so happy for me that you're back now. Welcome home!

Jess said...

I missed you my friend! I am glad you were able to go to the temple and see family and friends, but I am also very, very happy that you are back!

Sonja said...

Kevin and I always hope to be close to a temple someday. It'sso beautiful. I'm glad you had a great trip.

AKA Rosa said...

With a view like that it's would be hard not to keep an eternal perspective! No wonder our mommy is such a spiritual giant!