Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Girl's Night!

After our day at BYU we went to a get together with my girl's night group. They are still meeting every month. I was able to get together with these ladies once a month for 12 years before I moved!!! We have been there through so many life changing occasions. We have laughed so hard so many nights and have spent other nights giving each other comfort in hard times. I feel blessed that we were able to have this friendship and support system! I am so glad that we were able to keep it from turning into a gossip night. Abby left before we took this picture, but her family picture is below! Carma was unable to attend - she was supposed to be on a vacation, but we found out that they had been in an awful accident and that they were in the hospital instead. Thankfully they are doing okay! Shelly was also in our group, but they moved several years before I did!

Aimee, Jami, Valerie and Betsy

Abby Randall and family
Tyler came with Tiana, they are such great buds!!!

Kellie, Chalise, Larisa, Tyler, Kailee and Tiana!
I am trying to persuade them that they need to take a girl's night out here!!! Don't you agree!!

2 comments:

Katie staten said...

I've told you many times I would love to. Now we just have to get others on board.

Jess said...

This would be so very fun, what a special thing to do!