Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Girls Camp and Beach

Larisa was so excited to go to Girl's camp this week! I was excited for her to have the adventure, but sad to have her be away from home for so long!! Tiana started crying the night before she left. Tiana and I were able to drive the girls down to camp and I took some wonderful pictures, but I didn't have my memory card in!! Arghh!! I guess they will have to be brain pictures. Larisa was smiling and happy and then it was time to say good-bye! Tiana broke down in tears, but Larisa was still smiling, she just felt bad for Tia! Since we were already a good portion of the way Tiana and I decided to go out to the beach.I have been craving the beach for a week or so now! It was a beautiful day and we had a great time building a sandcastle! I love to look out and see water for as far as I can see - I love the sound of the water- I love the sand in my toes- I love playing in the water and I love being with my daughter! We had so much fun together and we were able to laugh most of the way home!! I love living in such beautiful state and I love being a mom!!

2 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

OH..... I want to go to the beach and soak up the wonderful sun and feel the sand in my toes....Lucky You!!

Jodi Gallagher said...

The beach looks so fun! Wish we lived close to one. Tia will be so glad to have Larisa home. I'm so missing Kailee right now! I'm sure they are both having a blast!