Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Visiting with the Sondereggers

We left Ogden and headed south to visit our friends!! We stayed at the Sonderegger home for a few days and had so much fun!!! It was good to be with my sister friend again and be with her family! We had fun visiting and it is such a treat just being with their family. They all get along and enjoy being together! We played some games that were different, but a lot of fun!
This was a game where you had to lift a leg, bend over with out using you hands for support and then pick up the bag with your mouth!! Slowly inches were taken off the bag and the goal was to be the last one still able to grab the bag without falling. I was out the first round, but everyone else did great. Lora and I laughed because she was afraid of injuring her ankle and I was afraid of knocking out my teeth - ahhh the joys of getting older!!!!

Lora giving it a try!

Michael also taught them a fun game called "Ninja". I wasn't there when the rules were explained, but the kids had a great time playing it!! There was a lot of laughter!!


I wish that I would have taken more pictures of all the fun events and yummy food that Lora made!! Thanks Kelly for sharing your family on Father's Day!!

No comments: