Thursday, July 16, 2009

Singing in the Rain!!

I have always loved to see productions at the Hale theater! They do a fabulous job!! Emily suggested that we take the girls and her 2 boys(Nathan & Tyler) to see their production of "Singing in the Rain"! I loved it!! I think I smiled the entire time! They made it actually rain on the stage and of course when he danced, water went splashing everywhere!! It was magical to me, so you can only imagine how much the children loved it!! I knew that they would also love the song,"Make them laugh"!! They loved the play and Tyler and Tiana had to run after the show and get Cosmos signature! This was another highlight of the trip! Thanks for the idea Emily!!!

2 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

who is Cosmos? I didn't know you had this adventure. How fun!!

val m said...

He is the character that is the co star. He is very funny and is awesome on "Make them laugh!"