Wednesday, July 15, 2009

BYU !!!

On Monday Lora and I, The girls, Kailee and Tyler went to run some errands and then we headed off to BYU. Chris wanted some BYU T-Shirts and I wanted Larisa to see BYU campus to help give her a better visual of her college goal. I know how hard it is to get into BYU, but it is a worthy good goal! We went to visit Lora's daughter who works on campus and then toured

Larisa and Kailee have been dear friends for a lot of years. It was a sad day when Kailee moved away! Well, now that we have moved away, Kailee and her family moved back into town! They are such sweet girls and I wish that they were in school together. Well, it was so much fun for me to hear the girls talk and dream of their future! They decided that they really want to be roommates and attend BYU together. They made goals for good grades and starting talking about savings plans! I would love to see this dream fulfilled! What freaks me out the most is it's only 5 years away!!!!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

Jodi Gallagher said...

Kailee has her map on her wall. She even started saving money in her college savings jar. Sure wish you guys lived closer!