Sunday, July 26, 2009

Magnet Board

My Sister Lori gave me the idea to make these magnet boards. I bought a board awhile back, but never made it. The other day I was at Hobby Lobby and I found this metal sign board...
I know - you're missing election time! Well, it was on clearance for $1.40!!! So I snatched up several and took them home! The girls had a fun time making them. All you do is modge podge scrapbook paper on! The color is off for some reason in the pictures - they really are cuter in real life!

Too much Fun!!!
Oh, I forgot, the magnets were made with left over scrapbook paper and the clear stones that are flat on one side!

7 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

those turned out SOOOOO cute!! I need to find a good deal like that. i usually 5 for them

Robyn said...

I think I'm going to need to see if Hobby Lobby has any left, or if you and Jessica cleaned them out...

Jodi Gallagher said...

Very cute! I love turning things into great crafts!

Kasey said...

They turned out so cute!! Great job.

Sonja said...

I love those pages. Thanks again for taking the pictures of Andrew. I love them!!!

Jess said...

Those are so cute! I am not sure mine will turn out this well, but thanks for the tip!

Debbie said...

You guys are a talented bunch-- love those!!