Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Salem Pond!

We were able to go to Salem Pond with the Mortensens, Rowleys, Shaws and Sondereggers! We had so much fun visiting, playing in the sand and swimming! I love these sweet friends and I wish that I could talk all of them into moving right next door. They are amazing ladies and are raising such wonderful families!

Anna S. and Lily
Michael S and his friends

My friend Lora aka Wowa

Karen R

Liberty M aka Wiberdee
Abby R
Hannah R
Taylr M

Larisa was cute with all of the little ones! Here she is with Katie S.
Katie
Maris M
Lora
Molly M
Larisa invited her friend Sierra Steele to come along. They have been friends since preschool!
Tyler and Tia enjoying the sand!
More Sand!

Larisa and Sierra
Cooper and Jonah S
What a fun day and again so blessed to have such wonderful friends!

3 comments:

Katie staten said...

It looks as if there's plenty of green and water out there to me. Wahoo, I'm headed that way!

Robyn said...

I love Salem Pond! Christian's father used to live about 2 blocks away, so we used to go canoeing and play at the park all the time. We're going to Salem Days when we're in Utah next month!

Jess said...

You guys sure look like you had a fun time in the sun and water while you were out there. Perfect time for my dear friend who LOVES summer!