Sunday, July 26, 2009

Scout Camp

Yet, once again, Chris went off to Scout camp!!! He was gone for a week and we really missed him! He had a good time and it was a great camp! This was the first time I remember there being a family night at camp. I was excited to go up and see the camp! Larisa had already commited to babysit and couldn't come up, but Tiana and I had a great time.

Chris' friend Ryan is from a neighboring troop and they were able to share a site together. Everything is better when shared with a friend!

Tiana really enjoyed her dad showing her around camp!

I am glad to have him back !

3 comments:

Katie staten said...

How fun for you to go and visit. Ryan's shirt is looking a little bare of patches. Too bad his wife wasn't home to sew them on. Hmmm, she probably wouldn't have done it anyway.

Jodi Gallagher said...

Has Chris ever been out of scouts? He is so good with the scouts and seems to really enjoy it himself. It might just be a lifelong calling!

Jess said...

I think Kev should have been there with Chris... start working on him for next year! I am glad you have your boy back!