Friday, July 17, 2009

Creative Cousins

Tiana and her cousin Maxwell have a lot of fun together! Tiana came and asked me what time it gets dark because they wanted to put on a show! We went back to Max's room and this is what we found on the door!

If you can't read the signs they say, "Show Tonight 9:30 -9:35", "Do not come in dealing with serious process!" and "Please ring bell!" They worked in here for hours !!! They were having a great time being creative!
Tiana came in and whispered in my ear that I could make"the big announcement", it was time for the event to begin. We had to come in 2 different groups and we had no idea what to expect!!They had lights in the room and different displays set up! They hung art work to color on the wall and they asked us to each pick one out and color it!
Tiana happy to show all of their hard work!They set up the train and had it running when we came in!Here is the first group coloring pictures!More coloring and you can see more of the displays!They carefully set out these animals for display!More animals on display!Then they had us go outside and the took turns jumping the adults and then the children joined in!It was a fun event for our evening get together! Can you tell I love creative minds!!!

1 comment:

AKA Rosa said...

It's fun when they can entertain themselves for hours like that!! I loved that I got a sneak peek but was SWORN to secrecy!! I left the room not knowing what I really saw anyway! It was fun and I loved my picture!!