Friday, July 17, 2009

Family Fun!!!

On Sunday we went back up to Ogden to stay until we left to come back home. My sister, Kathy, was nice to open up her home for a family get together! She has a beautiful home and she made everyone feel so welcome! She is such a cutie!!! She was also so awesome to make airport pick-ups and drop offs. She was our shuttle - Thanks Patrick Family!! We had so much fun being all together. My girls really miss being with their cousins, Aunts and Uncles and Grandma!! Here are some pictures of the cousins! We are missing a lot of them, but we were happy to be able to see so many of them!!
Who would teach their children to be goofy???
The West Girls!! Me, Lori, Mom, Kathy and Nancy! So fun to be with my sisters and My Mom!

This is a four generation picture! Melanie, Riley, Lori and Grandma!! It is so weird to me that my sister is only 2 1/2 years older than me, but at such a different station in life!
The whole group!
Nancy and AshleyDonnie and MaxThis is my cousin Ken's son Spencer
His daughter Savannah
Ryan is such a great young man!! Thanks for giving up your room for me!!

My Uncle Don helping out with the kid's toys!
Melanie and her best friend Sarah! We are happy to include you in our family Sarah!!
Siblings!! My Aunt Trish, Uncle Don and Mom!
Glen Mower and Maryann
My Grand Nephew-Riley!!
Everywhere we went on our vacation there was always jumping on the tramp!
Tiana and Max taking some time out to go rock hunting!!
I love being with my family and I wish we all could have been there!!! I count my family as one of my greatest blessings!

2 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

good times. how come so many people get to always live by their families??? i am always envious of that! Cute pictures!!!

Jodi Gallagher said...

Your family looks like so much fun! I'm so glad you got to spend time with them!