Friday, July 17, 2009

Home at Last!!!

Yep, I'm finally done with blogging my trip to Utah - Yea!!! It was sooo much fun to visit family and friends, but it is always great to be home. It was sooooo wonderful to get back to my hubby!! I really missed him and next time we go out west he will have to come for at least a little of the trip!! He was awesome and had the house looking amazing. It was so clean I didn't know what to do for awhile!! I am thankful that he was willing to let us go, even though he could not get off of work! I just love him a lot!!!!! It was great to see my friends again also! There really is no place like home!! I just need to have my far away friends and family come visit me now!! Now I only have 3 week since I've been home to blog!!!

3 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

Trips are so fun but it's always nice to come home!

AKA Rosa said...

I am glad that you are glad to be home. They need you and your family there! Thanks for the swimming invite. What balmy weather you are having!!! It was very tempting Ha Ha

Melanie, Shayne, Riley, Bently and Jaylen said...

Hey Aunt Val! It was so fun to see your pictures from Aunt Kathy's house. I might need to steal some off of your blog when I finally get around to blogging my Utah trip! It was so great to see you guys. Riley had so much fun playing with your girls!