Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Day at the Lake!!


My sweet friend Jess invited me to go to her families lake house!! We had sooooo much fun!! I loved the drive out there and it made me so thankful to be able to live in such a beautiful state. We stopped by the blueberry farm and I picked up 10#'s of blueberries that actually didn't take too long to eat! We passed through many tree covered streets and it was just a beautiful day. She took me to areas that I haven't been to before and it was so pretty - I really do love it here!! We had a great time eating lunch on the dock and the girls loved swimming! Thanks Jess for a wonderful day!!

Tiana loves the water!! She really doesn't care what temperature it is!

My Larsia walking down the dock!

Cute little Liberty!

Tiana having fun!

I want her Hair!!

Such a pretty girl!! Do you think she knows how much I love her??? She is such an amazing girl!! I can not believe how blessed I am to be her mother!!!

Liberty and Tiana!

Kevin being GOOFY!!

Kevin being cute!
What a beautiful lake!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

It looks so beautiful. Larisa is such a gorgeous girl. Aaron misses Tia.

Kasey said...

How fun!! Great day to be together with friends.

The Nielsens said...

I LOVED GOING TO THE LAKE!!!!! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! ♥Luv - Larisa♥

Jodi Gallagher said...

How fun! Michigan does look beautiful!

AKA Rosa said...

Oh Burrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! Is th water cold???? Looks like you are having fun. I am headed to the lake for a movie with Paul and some floating about. Fun date for our anniversay!! Then tomorrow we will go to check out a new lake with the fam!!! My pool is 86 and I am afraid but am going to swim laps anyway.