Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Play Day for Me!

On Monday my friend Sonja and her children came over to swim. We have been trying to get together to swim since I've moved here! We had a great time!! Larisa was an extremely helpful teenager and she helped out with the little ones and even made lunch for everyone! It was so fun to visit and relax! She asked me if I would pictures of her little 3 month old. I had a lot of fun and it did get me thinking about starting up photography again. I did it on the side before I moved, but have debated whether to be involved with it out here. I'm still thinking! The little ones had a great time playing with legos and they put on some skits for us! It was a fun day!
Here are some of the pictures that I took.

2 comments:

Katie staten said...

Great pictures! I can't believe how much he's changed already.

Jodi Gallagher said...

I say start up again! I so love doing photography and all the cool people you get to meet.