Monday, August 31, 2009

Sunrise

I made a mental note of what I wanted to accomplish on our trip! I wanted to spend time as a family, relax, see beautiful scenery, be near the lake and see a beautiful sunrise. With all of the trees around my house, the thing I miss most is seeing the sun rise and set! I was able to cross everything else on my list and I thought that this just wasn't going to happen. With all of the rain clouds, you just couldn't see any sun! Early Sunday morning I heard Chris get out of bed and open the drapes and say, "Here is your sunrise!" It was soooooo beautiful. It was still fairly cold outside, so I laid on the bed and watched the sun come up! Can you see how gorgeous it was!!!!
I love it!!! Thank you for this beautiful world Heavenly Father!!

5 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

that is so so beautiful. i miss seeing the sunset too with our trees. I am glad you were able to accomplish your to do list!

Robyn said...

What an awesome vacation! And I love the pictures--you are so talented!

Jodi Gallagher said...

WOW what a great vacation! I love all the pictures you took. I wish we were going on vacation :( I'm glad you guys had fun!

AnnaBanana said...

That was amazing!!! I had forgotten how beautiful a sunrise can be.

I'm happy the sun woke me up that AM. I'm even happier that you documented that moment along with the others since my camera battery was empty!:<

Melanie, Shayne, Riley, Bently and Jaylen said...

I am glad that you got you got your sunrise! It is absolutley gorgeous!

I really do want to come up there. Shayne would much rather come up to "the big house!" You know how he loves Michigan!!