Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Moments!

I have learned that pure happiness doesn't usually come in huge blocks of time! For me it is the small moments, hour or days that I love! I LOVE when my girls are having fun together and laughing! Yesterday, they were playing and then asked me if they could make Sugar Cookies. I told them that they could after they did the dishes. They happily did the dishes and went to work on making cookies! They were so cute and had a great time! They both love sprinkles so they put a lot on the cookies. They decided to make one large cookie too!
They really wanted to take a silly picture! Goofy kids!!
I am so grateful for happy moments. Do I have to tell you what they did an hour later? - No, the blog title is happy moments!!

2 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

They are such great friends! Sisters are the best!

Katie staten said...

It is the little moments that make life great. And that help remind us how wonderful our little angels really are. Yummy cookies. Livvy wants to come and make some with you!