Monday, August 31, 2009

Beach Birthday!!

I asked Larisa what she wanted to do for her birthday and she decided that she wanted to bring a friend to the beach! So her dear friend Adri came along with us and Tiana was able to bring her friend Regan along too! When I was just about to leave one of my friends from my old ward here called to see if we wanted to go to the beach with a group that was planning an impromptu beach trip. It was wonderful that they were even going to the beach I was planning on. We met up with them after we had been at the beach for awhile!

Larisa and Adri

I had so much watching them build a sand frog! This little boy we didn't know came up and wanted to help the girls. I loved watching Tiana with this huge grin! They would tell him that's enough sand and he would keep adding more and just took over! It was a lot of fun!

The Frog
The seagulls were really happy that we brought out lunches with us. Larisa left her goldfish crackers on her towel - the seagulls tried to swoop the bag away - but we scared them away!

Playing in the waves!


1 comment:

AKA Rosa said...

Valerie..... you have always had so many friends!!! How fun for your girls to have such a popular mom!!