Monday, August 31, 2009

Castle Rock

We went to Castle Rock and climbed 169 steps up to the top! It taught me that I am really out of shape and that I better get moving more in life! The views were beautiful and I felt like I was on a mountain!


Look at the beautiful views. I love the look of the lake and also the view of the thick trees!
The wind was blowing really hard as you can tell by Larisa's hair! Now for my favorite part! I told the girls to look forward and have a spitting contest. You could hear Chris saying," No Valerie, Don't have them do it!", but they didn't listen! Then I hear them count 1,2,3, ohhhhhhhh - yuck! Yep they were covered! We all had a great laugh. They thing that was really funny is that we had a talk about this earlier in the week when Larisa spit out the window and hit her sister in the face. I believe I said that you don't ever spit when the wind is in your face. Do you think they learned???

1 comment:

AKA Rosa said...

wow....... that is quite a climb...but quite a view!