Monday, August 31, 2009

Larisa's a Teenager!!!!

Can you believe that Larisa is 13???? I can't!! Time goes by too quickly! Do you know how much I love her??? It's a lot!!!! I have enjoyed being her mother every day of her life! Although it is hard for me to see her grow up, I am so grateful for the wonderful young woman that she is! She chose steak, potatoes and gravy and chessy broccoli for her dinner! She savored every bite and told us it was the best she has ever had! She loved all of her gifts and hugged us after she opened each gift! She is such a cutie and I am so glad that I get the privilege of being her mother!!!

2 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

Larisa!! You look so grown up in these pictures. I can't believe what a beautiful young TEENAGER you have become. I wish I could have been there to help you blow out the candles but especially to help you eat the cake!!

Jodi Gallagher said...

Larisa is so beautiful! Kailee misses her tons! Her birthday dinner sounds so yummy!