Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Day at the Beach!!

I was really excited when Chris' mom said that she wanted to go to the beach while she was here! If you know me, you know that you don't have to ask me twice about going to the beach--I love it!!! It was a rainy day at home but we decided to go anyway and we were sure glad that we did! It was a beautiful day and there were actually some pretty big waves. Larisa wasn't very excited about going, but she loved it!!! We had so much fun! Chris' mom needed some shade and found a little spot of it!

They had a blast in the waves!


Ahhh!! Can't you just feel all the wonders of the beach in this picture!

Tiana smiled the entire time - it was so fun for me just to watch her! Our little cutie!
So much Fun!

4 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

that is the pefect beach....no salt water!!!

David said...

That looks awesome! The water in OR was way too cold! Ate you ready for another beach day?

Laurie said...

Looks sooo fun!....and not only no salt water....no sharks!

MMM said...

Lets go back tomorrow! I'll skip school and see you there... What a fun day!