Monday, August 17, 2009

21 Years!!!!


Where does time fly!!! Can you believe that we've been married for 21 years!!! Oh, how I love this man! I am so grateful to be married to him! He is so good to me! Chris shows his love by serving me and I know that there is hardly anything that he wouldn't do for me! I never dreamed that I could love him more than I did on our wedding day, but I love him more everyday! He is a wonderful father, priesthood holder and husband!! I am so grateful that I get to be with him forever!

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

You two make such a gorgeous couple! Happy Anniversary. You're such great examples.

Kasey said...

Happy Anniversary!! Enjoy your day.

Katie staten said...

Congratulations! You two look amazing! 21 years of marriage! It's a beautiful thing.

Kailee Anne said...

You guys are perfect together! 21 years together is so great! Here's to another 21! This is Jodi not Kailee :)

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

Happy Anniversary, Val. You look as young and beautiful as you did 21 years ago. You have a great marriage and wonderful children. Blessings abound for those who choose the right way!

Robyn said...

So happy for you guys...congratulations!t

AKA Rosa said...

Happy Anniversary Chris and Val!!