Monday, August 31, 2009

Ferry Ride

To get to Mackinac Island you have to go by boat. We went on this ferry. On the way over we wanted to ride up top, but it was closed due to the weather! We had a nice ride on the bottom and enjoyed the beautiful views. On the way back we were on a little larger ferry and they let us ride on top! Chris and I and the 4 oldest girls went on top and had a blast!!! The driver saw how much fun they were having and I think looked for ways to make big splashes! Tiana was in the wet seat! She was drenched in waves!! It was so much fun for me to sit behind them and her the squeals and laughter!! Chris and I huddled and laughed too! We hit one wave and Chris and I felt a river on our seat! We were all drenched! When I asked the girls their favorite part of the trip they almost all said the boat ride!

The weather did LOVELY things to my hair!!!!

1 comment:

AKA Rosa said...

I think your hair looks super fabulous! What a fun sea captian you had!! Nothing like making them squeal!