Saturday, August 22, 2009

Monster Pancakes!


I was reminded of these pancakes while reading my friend Laurie's Blog. I think they are yummy! When my friend the Rowleys were visiting from Utah they taught me how to make them! I took the picture several minutes after I took the pancakes out of the oven, so they had already fallen some, but you should get the idea of how they look! Tiana and I really like making them and eating them together. I really like how easy they are! Here's the recipe!
6 eggs
1 cup milk
1 cup flour
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp butter
Preheat oven to 405 degrees! Put the butter in a 9 x13 pan and melt in oven. In a bowl mix eggs, milk, flour and salt. You can use a whisk or I use my hand blender. (You can also put in a blender). Pull the pan out of the oven when butter is melted. Pour the batter into the hot pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. The edges should be a little brown and the center should be cooked through. We eat ours with powdered sugar on top and is really good with fresh fruit! Yum!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yum. These are my favorite pancakes as well. My favorite way to eat them is with fresh strawberries and whip cream. Good with any fruit really.

Kasey said...

I'll have to try these soon!!