Monday, December 1, 2008

St Louis Arch

Chris really wanted to take the girls to the top of the arch! We really enjoyed it! You ride up in these small little pods! The girls were really nervous. I will attach video of it later. My favorite was Tiana's eye all huge saying, "I feel like I am going to fall and shatter into a million pieces!" Once they arrived on top they loved looking out the windows. It was a fun day for us!
This is the pod! You can see how small it is and really cramped! Then you go over 600 ft - maybe I can see why the girls were a little nervous!

2 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

Did you feel like saying NANU NANU when you were going up in the pod? It is cool. I am glad that we went when we were in St. Louis!!

Melanie, Shayne, Riley, Bently and Jaylen said...

Oh man, I hated riding in those pods!! It would have been cool to go up at night an see all of the lights! Fun pictures!