Wednesday, December 17, 2008

So many reasons to love Tiana

I just love this little girl!!! I love that she has such a great creative mind. She has had so much fun with her Littlest Pet Shops lately. This is the village that she made. It is fun to watch her play and design each room!
Tia makes me laugh all the time. This was what cracked me up this week and I will probably need to write something each week so I can remember!
Mom: Tiana I need you to do me a favorite! (I often call favors - favorites)
Tia: Ah mom, I'm your favorite - that makes me feel so good! I've never felt so loved!
Mom: No Tiana, I love you, but I need you to do me a favor!
Tia: Oh mom you are making me feel so good. I'm your favorite! You better stop now mom or the water works are going to start!!!

1 comment:

AKA Rosa said...

Hang on.....I think you are in for quite a ride :)