Wednesday, December 10, 2008

City Wassailing

Chris and Larisa went to YM/YW and Tiana and I decided it would be fun to go to the town wassailing. It was really a lot of fun. We went and saw some ballet at the library and went to a craft fair in the church. The city courtyard was full of people!(I took the picture at the end) I felt like I was in the movie, "Ground Hog Day"! I love our town square and the city I live in! We had a lot of fun! We stopped by a garden center in town and Tiana frosted a sugar cookie. There are so many fun things to do! I love the holidays!

5 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

By the way my email is jodi.gallagher@yahoo.com

Kailee Anne said...

hi larisa i miss you soooooo much

-kailee

ps. my email address is kaileesparadise@gmail.com

AKA Rosa said...

I love this cute cute church. I think I just might have to come visit you one day!! I also liked your positive Christmas post. FYI . . . I don't watch the news. Do I feel uninformed? Not so much!

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! It looks like a great town and makes me long for a old fashioned Christmas

Queen Bee said...

Hi Valarie!

Good to hear from you! I've been wondering how you guys were. Looks like things are going well for you! Your pics are wonderful!!

Keep in touch! :]