Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Boots

Last year Chris' mom sent boots that Chris got for Christmas many years ago! We keep them out by our fireplace and they just look cute sitting there. He loved them when he was little. Well, our friends the Statens came over on Christmas and I could hear Chris say I don't think they'll fit but had know idea what he was talking about. A few minutes later in walks cute little Livy while her mom and I were visiting! She had on the boots and was walking like she owned the world! She is such a little cutie! It cracked us up!

5 comments:

Sonja said...

so adorable!

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

Hi Valerie!!!!!!!! It's me, Stephanie Bishop. I LOVE your blog. Mine is private--so send me an e-mail at sebishop@everestkc.net and I will add your current e-mail and then you can see my family and current stuff we do. Your Christmas card was so beautiful. Your girls are lovely and it looks like you have a great life in MINN. I LOVE the snow pics and wish we had more of the white stuff.
Write me!

Jodi Gallagher said...

what a sweetie! Love the boots!

Heather M. said...

I LOVE your blog! It makes me miss you very much! Your girls are getting so big. Guess that's what happens in five years. Thanks for sending the link.

Heather

Melanie, Shayne, Riley, Bently and Jaylen said...

LOL! Elder Orr got eggs from us because he loves eggs, and Jonathan got Oreos because thats what he loves.... and because we are poor!!!