Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas!!

I am not sure who gets the most excited for Christmas - me or the girls!! I think from about 5-7 I woke up every 5 minutes wondering if the girls were up! I told them they need to wait until 6 and I thought for sure that they would be at my door at 6:01! I finally gave up and got up and got dressed and did my hair and started working on the breakfast casserole! Of course they woke up as soon as I went into the kitchen! They were so happy and excited! This is the picture of the girls standing in the hall waiting to see what Santa brought!



They both got these stuffed animals that they can plug their MP3 players into and listen to their music! I remember getting a stuffed raccoon with a radio built into it! It had these 2 dial on the tummy and I think you could even get both AM&FM on it - thankfully technology has come along way!!

Tia excited to get a webkin!


We tried to have Christmas last a little longer this year and opened Santa gifts and took a break while I finished putting the casserole together (ouch! I got a big burn on my arm putting it in!!) We opened a few gifts and the took a break - we did that a few times. Larisa and Tiana worked hard on making each other presents. Larisa searched hi and lo for monkey fabric to make Tia a blanket. Tiana designed a pillow to make for her sister! Larisa also bought Tia a BFF necklace and wrote her a sweet poem.

It was a very fun and relaxing day - so much to be grateful for!

1 comment:

Queen Bee said...

Your girls are so cute! They have grown up too! Isn't strange having a daughter almost as tall as you?! Hailey has almost caught up to me and she wears my shoes! :]

I'm so glad you found my blog! It's fun keeping in touch!!