Saturday, December 13, 2008

Deck the halls

It seems like it takes me forever to get all of my Christmas decorations up. I haven't figured out if I am just really slow, or if I have too much stuff!! All of the work seems worth it when night time comes and on go the Christmas lights! This year I am calling the lights Christmas magic and make the girls come in and see the magic every time I turn on the lights. I love seeing all of my friends blogs of Christmas decor and thought I'd show you my favorites.
This is the view walking down my hall and seeing 2 different rooms - I love all the lights!
I think this is my favorite! I love the light inside and then the lights outside coming through. I kept the lights on my trees outside on all year - it made it easier at Christmas and lighted the path for Larisa to catch the bus. With all of the snow - there are no lights on the house this year, so I am glad I left them on the trees!
Chris bought me this tree the first year we were married. I still love it and it holds all of out keepsake ornaments! I can't believe that I have put it up for 21 years now! I finally had to replace the lights last year.
Some times it's the little things that make us happy! I love these place mats! I purchased them at the dollar store and they just make me happy!
Come on over and sit by the fire! Last year I put battery operated lights on my garland and there were only 10 lights. This year I put a whole strand of lights and I just love it!
I just love Christmas!

7 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

Oh.....Fa la la la la la la la la! It all looks so nice warm and cozy. I love your kitchen table. Too cute!

Rebecca said...

beautiful!

Kasey said...

Beautiful. Looks so inviting and warm.

Jodi Gallagher said...

Your House looks beautiful! love all your decorations. I still remember your huge tree and how pretty it is!

Robyn said...

Your home looks so beautiful with all the Christmas lights! And thanks for a very fun family home evening last night.

Sonja said...

I love all of your decorations. I could stay in your house forever. Thanks for inviting us.

Marissa said...

I love all the lights! I remember how inviting and beautiful it made your other house look. I'm sure it brings the Christmas Spirit into your home!