Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Corn Maze

We made plans to go with our friends the Rowleys to the corn maze. The first time it rained!! It seems to be in the forecast whenever we plan on doing something together! The second time - strep throat in the Rowley family. As they say, the third time is a charm and we were able to go! Tiana was disappointed each time we had to postpone, I knew we had to go this time, rain or shine!!!! We had a great time! It was so fun to watch the children be so happy!
This is a picture of Tiana and Tailee jumping on the jumping board. (whatever you call it!!)

Tiana wanted to ride the train, and no one else really wanted to! She didn't go when we first walked by and then Chris came over to me laughing and said that Tiana was on the train by herself. It cracked me up to see her come by with her huge grin!!!
She know how to have fun!!

The girls had a great time racing in the obstacle course!

Quincy catching some air!!

This picture cracked me up!!! Chris and Larisa went to go through the Labyrinth. Larisa thought it was a wooden maze and was not happy when she went through and saw that there was only way to go and it was just walking back and forth!!! They had been in for awhile when I took this picture and I love that I caught Larisa whining and Chris being through with the whining!!
They had a lot of pumpkin displays - my favorite was the pumpkin preschool!

A lot of girls having a lot of fun!! (and Boston too!!)
A glimpse of Chris and I in our retirement!! I really wanted to get into a fluffy dress and sit up there and do an Edith Ann impersonation -"Now that's the truth" (If you don't know about Edith Ann - You're younger that me -look it up!)


Anna and Mike

Tiana was so excited to go on the zip line!!! She had been talking about it for weeks and ran directly to it!! They said it was for 12 year old and under. My girls went to get on and they told them they could go only one time, that they were to tall!! Tiana looked at them and said, "I am only 9"!!! She said they looked stunned and they let her go as much as she wanted.

Opps!! Mackenzie falls down!

Off they go!

What a fun group!! Off to the corn maze and to pick apples!

I can tell by the blackened knees that Tia and Tailee will get along well!

Tailee being silly!

On the MUDDY path!!

Larisa is so excited to have another beehive in the ward!

Tiana acting out the signs!

I love fall!!! It is so beautiful!

5 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

That looks like so much fun. Wish we lived closer so we could go with you guys.

AKA Rosa said...

My name is Edith Ann and I am Five Years Old~!!

Looks like you had a blast. I would even say an AMAziNg time!! We don't have corn mazes here. Sydnie just went in Utah for the first time!!!

AnnaBanana said...

Can we do this again?!? It was so much fun!

We love doing things with you guys!

What's next?

Katie staten said...

That looks like a totally fun time. We've never been there, maybe we'll have to go. I love the picture of Chris done with the whining. And poor Tia, I don't know why they thought she was older than 12?
I'm thinking that the train didn't de-rail this year. That was at a different farm last year, right?
Glad you guys had fun!

Jess said...

You guys always look like you have such a good time, fall is so much fun!