Tuesday, October 27, 2009

H1N1 - a.k.a. Swine Flu!!!

How can you tell there has been too much talk of the H1N1 virus???? When you check on your daughter and she is bathing all of her Littlest Pet Shops so they don't spread the virus!! I have some friends that have been really sick with it! Now I am hearing of more local friends getting it! We had 4 days of school canceled, activities canceled and even no church! I am really nervous that we are going to get it now when all the sick days are used up! Notice that Tia is showing a pig for the shot!!

2 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

UGH!!! I am so ready for it to disapper. It is so scary. Barbara got it VERY VERY bad!!

Jess said...

I think the hype is a little insane, glad to see it is rubbing off on the kids. Tia is hilarious! At least we can laugh about it.