Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Old Table - New Table

I have been wanting a table in my entry way for a long time! If I find one that works, it is always cost more than I want to spend! Well I found this little beauty at a yard sale for $3!! It really need a lot of TLC!! I painted it with left over spray paint from my mirror.


Here it is refinished!! I really like it! It isn't perfect, but for $3 it will work until I can afford something else. I collected some pretty fall flowers and leaves and put them in a vase - I really love fall!

My favorite thing about the table? ~ When ever Tiana walks by it she tells me how amazed she is at the transformation!! She's a cutie!

4 comments:

Kasey said...

Looks great Valerie!!

AKA Rosa said...

That really did turn out cute Balerie!!

Katie staten said...

Wow! I'm with Tia...that is quite the transformation. Way to go!

Jess said...

You are amazing, I am always amazed at how you can look at something and see the potential that lies within it, thanks to your example I am trying harder to do the same thing... but you have a real gift for it!