Tuesday, October 13, 2009

BOO-hoo another year older!!!

Guess who had a birthday!!

ME!! I'm 32! (again!) I left early for meetings at church and while I was at church I started to feel sick.(I'll spare you the details) I came home and was able to relax while my family did the cooking! Everyone was kind and thoughtful. Thank you family for spoiling me and for my friends and family for calling and remembering me on my birthday! It made made me feel so good to be remembered!

Chris worked hard to fine wonderful gifts and the girls wrapped them. Larisa was also sick, but was a trooper!

Tiana said that I had to open her present last and that it was going to be good. She said that I would want my video camera! I did, but the batteries were dead. When it was time to open her present she called me down to her room where Larisa and Tiana were working on something. They had this puppet theater hanging up (I just purchased it at a Church sale for$3). Larisa's puppet the lamb introduced the entertainment! Then out came Joy Boy with a present.

Tiana and the puppets presented me with a card!
The thought and production were the true highlight of my birthday!! Thanks Cuties!!

8 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

O.K I suck! Happy late Bday! Wish I could remember everyones bdays on time :( The puppet theater looks like fun. I'm glad you got spoiled, sorry you were sick!

Kasey said...

Happy belated Birthday!! I'm sorry you weren't feeling the greatest.

Katie staten said...

What a cute idea for the puppet theatre. Too bad you were sick, and I thank you thank you thank you for your birthday present to me. I'll try to give you the same thing next year for your birthday.

Katie staten said...

Oh yeah, I meant to say what a young looking 32 year old you are. I thought for sure you were only 29.

AKA Rosa said...

That is such a cute Puppet Theater!! Your Tia puppet is so cute. I am glad you had a good b-day. Wish I had been there to try some of that LUSCIOUS cake!!!

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday!

Sonja said...

Happy Birthday! You are beautiful!

Jess said...

Happy Birthday! A little late for on here, but I did not forget you... although it take us a long time to get around to celebrating it, I am sure glad you were born! =)