Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Movie & Drive

While the girls were out of school we went to see, "Where the Wild Things are." I give it an okay rating. We left early to the theater so I could take some pictures of the beauty around us! The girls get excited about the beautiful colors and we had a fun day!










For my friends that I keep trying to get to move out here - - This beautiful old home that has been updated and it is for sale!! You would be in my school and my ward! It sits on 2.8 acres, has the above barn and private pond, garage with studio above it and is so pretty!!!
Come on out and go for a drive with us!!

6 comments:

Katie staten said...

Beautiful pictures. I know Michigan is green in the summer, but it's not all captivating to me, but now Fall here is a completly different story. I think Michigan is SOOOOOO beautiful in the fall. It is breathtaking.

Rebecca said...

I WANT it! I would move by you in a second if there were a job for Anthony. :)

AKA Rosa said...

Oh.... can I be that friend? Maybe together we can avoid the WINTER DEPRESSION (oh but now is not the time to think about that). Tell the girls I love their almost matching jackets!

Jodi Gallagher said...

Michigan is beautiful! I'd love to move out by ya! Any good jobs out there :) We would have a blast!

Robyn said...

You have a gift for taking beautiful pictures!

Jess said...

I love Michigan in the summer! I think it is amazing and wonderful!