Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Decorations!

Growing up my mom enjoyed the fun part of Halloween, but has strong feeling about the scary part of Halloween. She likes to dress up and enjoys her children and grandchildren on the day, but she likes to keep the scary things away!! I adapted the same philosophy, (Although I love going to a good haunted house!) Most of my decorations are fall instead of Halloween, and the Halloween things are cute, like this cute little witch! Well...

Chris has always thought it would be fun to do a little spooky alley or other similar ideas. Well the other day I could hear the girls in the other room say, "Ohhhh, Dad you are going to be in BIG trouble!!" I notices these lovely pictures by the stairs!

They look like old photos, but when you walk by their faces change to scary faces!! I actually think they are pretty fun, heck - on Sunday I can take them down!!

3 comments:

Katie staten said...

That is so funny. Way to go Chris. We'll have to come and see them and see what Livvy says about them.

AKA Rosa said...

Okay... those are way cool. Where did he find those???

Jess said...

I think those are too funny, I always want to have something like that but I think i could not pull it off in our place... I think they go perfect where you have them. =)