Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Maple Glazed Salmon & Curly Noodles

I love Salmon! I could eat it several times a week. Larisa does not share the same affection. I always hear a moan when I make it! She would always eat it an this is the way she likes it best. She would eat it and say, "I usually don't like Salmon, but this time I do." The next time I would make it should we groan again. The other day I made it and she was so disappointed. I told her that I would make her favorite. "Curly noodles", to go with it! She was happy! So I guess this recipe is more for Tiana!!

Maple Glazed Salmon
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 T Soy Sauce
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 t garlic salt
1/8 tsp ground pepper
1 lb salmon
(*I can't afford the nice fresh Salmon, I used the bagged individual portions- they are pretty yummy!)

Put all ingredients in Tupperware and then add the Salmon. Cover the Salmon and let sit in the fridge for 10 minutes! Then either bake in oven at 400 for 20 minutes(Or until flakes apart) or I grill it in my Foreman grill.

Curly Noodles
This is for you Larisa!!

Vegetable Curly Noodles ( I put in a handful per person)
2 TBS Butter
Grated Parmesan Cheese

Bring a pot of water to a boil and add noodles. Cook until tender. Drain. In empty pot melt butter. Take off heat and add warm noodles. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese. I know it's easy, but the girls love it!

4 comments:

Katie staten said...

mmmmmm, we'll have to try that salmon. I always make it with lemon pepper seasoning but we may just have to branch out.

Debbie said...

have to try that, it look soooo good!

Jess said...

You are trying so many amazing new recipes, I might just needs to try some of them... including this one!

Kasey said...

Clenece has some for salmon for sale that they need to get rid of. $5 a lb. They also have several other fish too for sale.