Thursday, December 3, 2009

Daddy's Help

Tiana came to me wanting help with her homework. I was busy and I really don't enjoy having to look things up to help my children with some of there assignments. Her homework was on electricity and currents. I would have read through the information and tried to re-explain it. So I said the old familiar, "Go ask your dad for help!" A few minutes later I heard great excitement coming from the kitchen - this is what I found!


Chris and Tiana were having a great time doing her homework! She loved the visual and she understood it!! What a cute daddy daughter moment!

3 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

I think one of my favorite sentences in the world is GO ASK YOUR FATHER!!!! Even better.... when he is actually here to ask!! I just had to help Nic with SYMBOLISM..... on a story I hadn't read..... yet...... have now!

Debbie said...

That is the best! I love to say "go ask Dad" :) What angel darling gorgeous girls you have!

Jodi Gallagher said...

Oh, she will treasure these moments she's having with Chris. What a great Daddy!