Thursday, December 31, 2009

Choir and RS Party!

We were excited to have our Relief Society Christmas Party, but we had to postpone it because of a blizzard warning. We rescheduled it for the same night as Larisa's Choir concert. The Relief Society Party was wonderful! We had a nice program with lots of singing and yummy food! It was so fun to visit with the sisters and feel the warmth and joy of Christmas. Larisa was singing the same songs as she did the previous week, but I was still sad to miss her concert! I was especially sad when I heard that it was at the Kellogg Manor! It is an old mansion now owned by Michigan State. I have wanted to go to their Christmas dinner since I have lived here, but could never afford it! I sent Chris with the camera and asked him to take some pictures -


Isn't it beautiful???? This is right on the lake, and it a home I have always loved!! I guess it is time to start saving so Chris and I can go there on a date next year!!! What a beautiful night for all of us!

2 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

That looks like a beautiful place! I bet you could get some great photos there.

Katie staten said...

JoAnn used to go there for a Christmas Tea or something. I bet that would be pretty cool. I'm sorry you had to miss Larisa's concert.