Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!!

Tiana was sooooo excited that her birthday fell on a half day, and pajama day at school. She felt like she had struck gold!!! I told her that I would pick her up and take her and a few of her friends out to lunch. She could hardly wait! When I picked them up, I looked back at Tiana and I knew that she was starting to get sick - Oh No!!! What do you do? They had been at school together and were all in the car and I decided to just have the party! They went to a McDonalds with a big playland and they had a ball running around. Tia said she had a headache, but had a great time. She missed her friends that are in different school districts and didn't have the afternoon off!

Then we went to our house for cake, games and presents. They had a great time!

These cute little girls live close by and Tiana really loves these girls!

After the party we went out as a family to Fazolis! I could tell she still wasn't feeling well. She tried her best to have fun and every now and then would say, "It stinks to be sick on your Bday!" We went to Activity Days and found out that Tiana was confused and it wasn't until next week! So, Tiana and her dear friend went shopping with me and they seemed to have a good time. It was 9:00 by the time we got home and had cake and presents!
Tiana is really enjoying Littlest Pet Shops right now and she was so happy to get so many for her birthday! She tried so hard to have a great day and it turned out to be one. At about 2am she came into our room and said she was really sick. She had a high fever and sore throat that stuck around for a few days. I am hoping to take her 9 year old pictures tomorrow and I will have to post them later.
Tiana you are such a great blessing in our lives! You bring so much love and sunshine into our home! We are so proud of the fine young lady you have grown into! Love ya! Love ya!

3 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodi Gallagher said...

Happy birthday to Tiana! You are so beautiful! You need to stop growing up so fast! We can't wait to see this summer!

Katie staten said...

Oh, Fftp, Fftp, Ffpt (did I spell your name right?- and in case you couldn't tell what I was writing, Livvy asked why I was making a mouse/bunny noise). I'm sorry you didn't feel well for your Birthday. I hope you had fun still. You sure are a cute girl. Cheese. Cheeseit.