Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Gifts from Family!

Grandma and Grandpa M and Aunt Megan love to spoil my girls. Grandma told Tiana that she had sent a package for her birthday and she was so excited! She said something about it a few days later and I said, "You might want to go and check and see if it's on the front porch." Tiana ran out the door and I knew by the squeal that it was there! She brought the package in and was hugging it saying, "My Precious! My precious package!" She cracked us up and couldn't wait to get the package open. Look at what they sent - Can you say s-p-o-i-l-e-d!! Thanks for the gifts!!

5 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

Hooray Tiana looks like you are SPOILED! But who could resist not spoiling you! You are one cute girl!

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

Aren't grandmas GREAT!

Katie staten said...

Happy Early Birthday Tiana. Has the wrpping paper mysteriously fallen of yet?

Sonja said...

Wow, I love it when I get packages. Grandmas really do make going to the mailbox fun:)

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

Having sick kids miss events is such a bummer, however, getting sick in the middle of the event is even worse! I'm so sorry for Tiana. We all infect each other with illnesses. Just this week, I sent Jessie to preschool with the beginnings of a cold so I could go shopping by myself. She barfed 2 times the next day. I am also guilty of getting other kids sick this week.