Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cookies with Olivia!

Livy is being potty trained and her reward for doing so well was to come over to my house and make cookies with me. I know what you're thinking - not the most amazing reward, but it worked for her. She was sooo cute and so excited. She was giving me lots of hugs and just so excited about it all - melt my heart!!


It was really sweet because she copied my every move! If I put my hand on top of the mixer she had to put her hand on top. She didn't miss a beat! Thanks for such a fun night Liv!!!

5 comments:

averett's said...

Hey Valerie! How are you?! I found your blog through Jodi, and was so excited. Your girls are getting prettier and prettier! You guys look like you are doing great!

Kasey said...

So cute. She is adorable.

Katie staten said...

Thanks so much for making her night. She had the greatest time. She really did copy every move that Valerie made. Then later that night she copied Tiana to the T. Thanks for inspiring my girl!

AKA Rosa said...

So cute...is this the boots girl? I think it is so amazing that you had a camera right there when you both had your hand on the mixer!! See the difference you are making in Michigan? Because of you . . . POTTY SUCCESS!!

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

What a great friend you are. I love making cookies with little hands