Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sending our Love!!

My cute sister Kathy organized a balloon send off for the grandchildren!! Thanks Kathy! Thanks also for hosting us and feeding us!! The children enjoyed writing a love note to grandma and then sending it off! It was a great experience and I am sure that Grandma loved it!! I know that she felt all of their love!!!

Cute little Anna!

Melanie - the oldest grandchild!
Tiana - I love her message!

My sweet Larisa - she loves her grandparents a lot!!!

Paul and Bentley one of grandma's great grandsons!

Ready - Set - Let go!!!

Sending off our Love!!!

We Love you!!!

4 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

Cute post Val..... wish that it was that easy to let go :( :)

Jodi Gallagher said...

Love it Val! I think we will have to do this at our next family reunion for my mom and dad!

Melanie, Shayne, Riley, Bently and Jaylen said...

Look at you Val!!! You are a blogging MACHINE! I love all of Tiana's creativity :) she is so funny!

What sweet posts about grandma. I was so nice to be with family, and lean on eachother. I miss everyone so much. It is hard to be away from everyone. I love you guys!

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

What a beautiful idea Valerie and such a tribute to your Mom. Mourning her must be so hard and filled with such emotion. My thoughts and prayers are with you