Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Graveside

I love the cemetery where my parents are buried. It is a beautiful spot in American Fork with the gorgeous Mt. Timp behind it!! When ever I would come before my mom passed away I would look at the headstone and I could feel the great separation - my dad in heaven, my mom on earth. It always made me sad! This time although I was so very sad for me and my family, I felt great joy in the fact that my parents were finally back together!! They had an amazing love story!!


The carrying of the casket!
My brother -in-law dedicated the grave and did a beautiful job. It was fun for me to have some of my friends from Santaquin come and attend! We also enjoyed the Heimuli family visiting. I feel blessed to have great friends!

The West Children
David- Nancy - Me-Kathy-Lori and Tim!
We love you Mom and Dad!!! Thanks for being the wonderful parents that you have always been!!!

2 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

Cute last picture. Can't wait to get my picture disq from you.... hint hint nudge nudge. Another sweet post. I can just hear Riley saying...."We did bring the treasure?"

Jodi Gallagher said...

Great post again! Beautiful headstone for your parents!