Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tiana's Choir Concert

Tiana has loved being in choir!! She stays after school one day a week for an hour and I am amazed at how much they accomplish in that hour! She loves being with her friends. She has a beautiful voice and learns the songs quickly. Well, this post is a little out of order. Her concert was on the same day that my mother passed away. For years my mother wished that she felt well enough to go to the girls performances, I felt her there listening! It was a sad time and my heart was broken, but I LOVED seeing my beautiful girl sing!!!


Love this girl!! All of the students wore these vest and they looked so nice!

This is Mrs. Husk, she is the music teacher at the intermediate school!! We Love her!! She is so amazing! I love the songs that she picks. Every year there has been a spiritual song and it makes it extra special! She loves the children, but has great control over the group. Sadly, Mrs Husk is retiring - we will really miss her!

1 comment:

AKA Rosa said...

Tia looks so so beautiful in these pictures. She also looks quite grown-up!