Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Friends and a Room with a View!!!

For Mother's day this year, Chris gave me this beautiful outdoor furniture! I love it!! It is nice to eat outside and I feel like I have a another room with a beautiful view! Thanks Chris!

Did you know that Chris has been in scouts for 8 out of the last 10 years??? Well in our ward we have the blessing of having two new Young Men that recently moved here from Haiti, Rosner and Stevenson Storm. They now know a lot of English, but at first Chris was able to use his french and translate for them. We take them home most of the time from church and we enjoy their friendship. On this Sunday we had them join our family for a little barbecue!
My view while we eat!! It has been a beautiful spring and Summer - love it!!!
Did you know that I think Michigan is gorgeous????

3 comments:

Jodi Gallagher said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful! I love your yard. It's always so much fun to eat outside and enjoy nature. Wish we there to bbq with ya!

AnnaBanana said...

Michigan is beautiful! I miss it and I miss your beautiful family as well!!!

AKA Rosa said...

Your Garden it BEAUTIMUS!! All of the weeding has surely paid off :)