Monday, September 21, 2009

Kelly Clarkson Concert

Larisa and her friend, Adri, really wanted to go to the Kelly Clarkson concert. She was performing at a local fair and the girls decided that they wanted to earn the money to go. Larisa didn't save up enough, but her friend did. To be honest I am still in the month of August and didn't realize that the concert date was a couple days away. They wanted to go, but we had not purchased the tickets yet and I knew the seats left would not be very good seats. I wanted the girls to be able to go so bad, but I knew for me it wasn't the best financial decision (I would have to buy a ticket for me and one for Tia) and I just didn't feel like I had time to plan it out. I felt awful and Larisa felt disappointed. So, we came up with another idea!! Her friend came over and we hooked up the Internet to the big screen and they had a concert at the house. They were still a little disappointed but that had a blast. They acted like teenagers and giggled a lot!!! They were so cute to still be happy and make it a fun evening!
The Internet connection would some times freeze up. I was so proud of the girls because instead of getting frustrated and mad, they made it a game! They would dance while the music was going, and freeze when the music stopped. They had a blast!

2 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

They probably acted like teenagers because the ARE teenagers!! Crazy huh!! I love Kelly Clarkson. I would have rocked right a long with them!

Jess said...

You are so clever! I would never have thought that up, but think it is an AMAZING idea!