Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Favorite Farm

About 5 houses West of me is this beautiful farm! I love it!!! I enjoy watching the crops grow so much! I can't believe how tall the corn is in some spots! They rotate every other year between soy beans and corn. They are both beautiful! The soy beans turn a beautiful color in the fall and I love the way that the light hits their leaves! I love the tassels on the top of the corn and seeing them dance in the wind! I want to drop by some cookies and let the owners know how much joy their farm brings me, but I think that they might think I'm a little strange!



This is a neighboring soy bean farm!

Can you believe how tall the corn is?? Remember my girls aren't really short! They both got dressed in their favorite new school outfit for me to take their picture!



I just love these girls!!!

I haven't quite made the time yet to take Larisa's 13 year old pictures. I thought I would catch a few while I had the camera out! Isn't she a doll!!

Another little cutie!
Can you see the leaves are starting to turn?

3 comments:

AKA Rosa said...

I totally think you should take them cookies!!! I think that would be great....seriously!!!

Katie staten said...

Larisa, I just saw you and I think you look older already. Such cute pictures, it totally helps that you have cute girls. That corn is tall.

Jess said...

I love coming out to your house, it reminds me of where I grew up and it is so very beautiful, just like your two cute girls!