Thursday, May 21, 2009

One reason I love it here!!

A few weeks ago I had a friend say, "I don't understand why people live here if they hate winter!" Well, I don't hate winter, I think it's beautiful - I just don't like that it last about 5 months!!!!! But, the answer to that question of why do people live here is that the other seasons ( for me at least) are absolutely gorgeous!!! Spring is breath taking to me! I love watching everything come up and I can't believe how fast things grow! I think Hostas must grow several inches a day! I have several trees in my yard that bloom pink and white and I love it! It is fun when the blossoms start to fall and it looks like it is snowing! (That's my favorite kind of snow!)
I love these pink blossoms!! They smell so yummy!!
It's fun to slowly watch the tulips come up!

I don't what these flowers are called, but there are so many and it cheers me up just to look at them!
I Love spring!!!

1 comment:

Kasey said...

Valerie- I want to come and check our your landscaping. It looks beautiful. I too have been doing lots of yard work. It's so rewarding, and relaxing.